Thursday 26 May 2016

Harry Fishing - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello :o)

Apologies for disappearing for a few days... it's just been one of those weeks, and also my blogger issues are driving me slightly mad!  I'm going to schedule the next few posts in the mornings, and then at least I know they'll show up during the day some time instead of in the middle of the night.

Anyway, enough moaning from me!  Here's my card for DigiStamp Boutique this week, using the fabulous new Harry Fishing.


My hubby doesn't fish... he's one of those awkward men with very few hobbies!  This one is for an order.

Items Used
Image - NEW Harry Fishing - DigiStamp Boutique
Colouring - copics
Papers - So Rad - Simple Stories
Sentiment tags - LOTV
Doodlebug twine

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Simon Says - anything goes
Allsorts Challenge - happy birthday
CRAFT - father's day/ male

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

Kathleen said...

Super fun card, wonderful colouring and great papers.
Thank you for joining our Birthday challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

brenda said...

A great card and perfect for our 7th Birthday celebrations, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

My own Tattered Lace bundle of goodies is open for a few more hours here if you have not joined in.

B x

Debra K. said...

Brilliant card Lisa! Perfect colouring as always. I'm sorry to hear you've still got problems with it, it really is a useless site sometimes.
I know what you mean about men with no hobbies, it's so hard to buy presents and cards for. Debra x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great card, love the new image and the background paper works beautifully.
Lorraine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous image and colouring and the paper is perfect.
I have a hubby with no hobbies, except he does keep the garden tidy, but hasn't a clue about plants LOL.
Faith
x

Khristina Sorge said...

Your image is adorable and the coloring is spot on! Thanks for joining us for the CRAFT masculine Challenge!

Khristina CRAFT DT

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa! The image is super cute and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa! The image is super cute and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx