Friday 25 April 2014

Fairy Tale - Sugar Nellie DT

Hello everyone :o)

Hopefully blogger will play nicely, as I've scheduled my posts for the next couple of days... fingers crossed!

Here's my DT card for Sugar Nellie, using a gorgeous stamp that I've never used before... well, I've only had her for 4 years lol.  I'm glad I finally got her inked up, as she was so lovely to colour.


Items Used
Stamp - Sugar Nellie Fairy Tale - Funky Kits
Colouring - copics
Papers - LOTV
Sentiment stamp - Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler - Craft Mojo
MFT Die-namics Blueprints 14 dies - Craft Mojo
Doodlebug Sequins Rainbow Assortment - Craft Mojo

We've still not told the boys that we're going away... we're only going to Butlins for a couple of nights, as we wanted it to be a little treat just for them.  It's been SO hard keeping it quiet, and they're going to be so excited - I can't wait!

**For anyone who was wondering - I also failed at getting the worming tablet into Boris... he's a little orange beast!  He's very cuddly most of the time though, so I'll let him off I suppose... will just have to find another way to worm him!**

Will catch up with your blogs when we get back... Hope you have a lovely day :o)

18 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love the colours you have chosen. Have a fabby time!! Try liquid wormer for the cat, either direct in the mouth or mixed with food...it works for my pesky barn cat every time!! xx

Claire said...

A gorgeous card with lovely colours. Have a great weekend away hun. Hugs, Claire x

Jo said...

Lovely card Lisa, great layout! Have a lovely weekend away!
hugs Jo x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I love the pretty image and wonderful layout.
I bet your boys were so excited when you told them, I hope you are having a lovely time.
hugs Sue xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful card and colour combo. Enjoy your short break, it's great to get away sometimes.
Lorraine

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lisa. I love the image, she looks fab.
Have a fantastic time way. Enjoy!
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Simply stunning!!
Debs xx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Lisa .... so its Boris 1 - lisa 0 is it? little tinker! Try the chunk of cheese trick - it used to work for my friend!!! Hugs rachel xx

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous card its a fab stamp and great colours love your border its great Have a great weekend Love and Happy Crafting hugs Carole x

Little K Smith said...

A lovely card Lisa, such a fab image and beautifully coloured too!
Have a lovely weekend hun :)
Kelly.x

Jackie said...

Fabulous card.
Better luck next time with Boris.
I hope you are having a lovely weekend with the boys :o)
Jackie xx

Juls said...

Do love this image, what a fantabulous card! Hugs Juls

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Oh, I just love this! Beautiful colour scheme and your colouring is absolutely stunning.
Rebecca.

Kat W said...

4 years is a long time to wait to see some ink, but then again I know I have some pretty old stamps in my collection awaiting their first use - oops!
And she is really gorgeous and wow to your beautiful colouring - her hair is amazing!
The clean layered design is lovely and the sequins look fab :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card x

coops said...

love this lisa.she is my fav sassy stamp and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Somehow I can just imagine the struggles you went through to worm the cat. How can I imagine this so vividly? Lemme just say I have cats.

Pretty colors on your card!

Scrapcat 1 said...

lol Boris 1 Lisa 0, this is such a lovely stamp and your colouring is fabulous as always. xx