Wednesday 5 October 2011

Gorgeous new images from DigiStamp Boutique

All this walking seems to have dried up all my creativity, so I've not made anything for the last couple of days... I want my car back please!!!  Anyway, I just thought I'd share the adorable new offer images that Sally-Ann has just released at DigiStamp Boutique.

There's a fab Christmas collection that you can get here



And a super cute new bear called Louie



Aren't they all gorgeous?  Fingers crossed I'll have something to show you using one of them tomorrow!

6 comments:

Debs M said...

they are lovely, hope you get your car back soon x

Jenny said...

I can't see the pictures Lisa!!!

Craftdee said...

Hi Lisa ... can't see your pics either!! I'll pop back later! Dee

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, they look so cute - but then they always do! Looking forward to seeing what you create with them. Sorry to hear you are having car troubles, it always sounds nice when people say they walk their children to school (and I wish I could) but it's not always possible or practical is it! Especially when you have a small tired child who just doesn't want to walk anymore! Thanks for the kind message on my blog, am feeling much better now - I'm not missing the papercraft show at Lincoln for anything!!! Sarah

Di said...

Just adorable Lisa! Can't wait to see what you make with them - I'll be lurking and waiting :) Di xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww such a great card, cute cute!
Can't wait to see your creativity with those digi's?