Thursday 3 June 2010

Bear with roses



This card is one that I've made for an order, I do love these little bears. This is 'coco' from Digistamp Boutique and I've coloured him with promarkers (as usual!). The ovals are cut with nesties, papers are MME, with coredinations cardstock - the little tag is from the same MME paper pad, and the flowers are punched from one of the papers using an x-cut punch. Card Candy flower centres, leaves punched using a woodware punch, a computer generated sentiment and a little flat backed pearl on the tag to finish.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges:

Now I'm off to try and make a quick anniversary card for my hubby - it's our wedding anniversary tomorrow, and last year I don't think he got a card at all! This year I'm even busier, but I'm going to do my best between working on my orders. Hope you're all having a nice day and I'll try and pop in to see you all later :o)

20 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful Lisa, love those papers!

Squirrel x said...

Awwwwh, what a sweetie! Gorgeous card hun. How do you get such a fab fur effect with your PMs? Hugs, Sxxx

Sarah said...

Hi Hun, Gorgeous card, I love the way you colour your bears, I still can't get them right.

Happy Anniversary for tomorrrow, have a lovely day.

Sarah x

Lori said...

Lisa another super duper card. I love your colouring of this little bear. and your perfectly coordinated papers, love it!

Leanne said...

Awww this is gorgeous - I love that image!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Leanne x

Faye said...

Oh Lisa this is a lovely card, I am sure whoever receives it will be delighted. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, wow thats stunning, love your image and your papers and embellishments are fabulous. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxx

Lindsey said...

Lisa, he's lovely! I'm going to ask...can you guess?......what colours have you used on the bears fur (please please let me already have them cos it cost me a tenner last time i asked you this question!)
Hope you're enjoying the weather
xx

Di said...

lovely card lisa,great layout and fab colouring.Di.x

debby4000 said...

Adorable image Lisa and what a fabulous card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card lisa, i love the image and your colours are gorgeous.great papers.luv coops.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lisa this is gorgeous what beautiful papers and such a delightful image I am loving this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lisa, what a pretty card. Love how you've coloured coco and the papers are soooo pretty. Thanks for joining in our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

Joey said...

Oh Lisa I absolutely love this! gorgeous card. Joey.x

Jess's Crafty Things said...

gorgeous card Lisa

Carolyn said...

Stunning Card!!!!!

Pat said...

Gorgeous card!!! :)

Caroline said...

WOW Gorgeous I love the paper what collection of MME is this from??? Thanks for joining us at Making it with Meslyn on our very first challenge!! xx

Emma said...

A gorgeous card, so adorable and lovely papers.
Thanks for joining in with the DigiStamp Boutique monthly challenge.
Hugs Emma x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Oh my....beautiful with a capital B....love it Lisa....(and linked it - lol).....Sally-Ann...xx