Friday 20 November 2009

Friday Sketchers 79


My mum rang me at 11.30 last night to ask for a card for a 2yr old - we often speak very late because we're both night owls! Anyway, she needed the card today and I didn't have anything already made up that would have done for a boy (lots for a girl though, typical!), so I've made this one quickly today while Dex had his nap. For a very quick card I'm quite pleased with it :o)

I've used the lovely sketch at Friday Sketchers, I really like this one and I'm sure I'll use it again. The stamp is from Squiggle Stamps, so cute isn't it? It came with the little sentiment too. First time I've used this stamp and I really like it. I've coloured the image with promarkers and I've used a white highlighter pen on the teeth (and for the little highlights obviously). The papers are Cosmo Cricket, cardstock is coredinations. Added some ribbon from stash, card candy dots and a star cut with a sizzix die - printed the 2 from the computer and added some little dots around the star with a black fineliner.

I couldn't add any of my close up pics because they all went blurry in the horrible weather!




9 comments:

Mandy said...

Lisa this is gorgeous hun, so sweet.
Thanks for your get well wishes hun, I'm still struggling with the breathing so not doing very much at the mo, fingers crossed it eases tomorrow
hugs Mandy xx

Kat said...

Love this card it is really great for a quick card. I was making a card this morning for Poppy as her birthday is Monday and we are going to visit them tomorrow. I have a few cards that would do either girls or boys but I wanted a special one for Poppy. I'm going to post it soon if I can get a decent photo!!

Kat xx

Dragonlady said...

I am sure this will be perfect Lisa. Great job.

Hugs Ali x

Jeanette said...

Love this cute image! Great card Lisa!
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week. Hugs Jeanette :)

Shelly said...

What an adorable card, Lisa!!! I love it. I find boy cards more challenging to make than girl cards. Maybe because I don't get as much practice at them. :)

Tammy said...

This card is adorable Lisa! Perfect for a little boy and that image is so cute!

Tammy x

gina g said...

Hi Lisa this is so cute. luv gina xx

Cheryl said...

So adorable,love the papers and your beautifully coloured image!!!
Hugs xx

Jackie said...

Very cute card :o)
Jackie xx