Wednesday 28 February 2018

Pretty Flower Vase - Digi Stamp Boutique DT

Hello everyone :o)

I'm here with a card made for an order, using a gorgeous recent image from Digi Stamp Boutique.


The image is called Pretty Flower Vase and I coloured it with copics, with a bit of Nuvo clear sparkle pen on the flower centres.  The papers are Dovecraft, sentiment is a new clear stamp available HERE.  Buttons and ribbon from my stash, the heart wreath is an Avery Elle die and the stitched circle die is from this set.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers - floral delight
Addicted to Stamps - have a heart
Fussy & Fancy - favourite colours (I have lots of favourites, but I love this colour combo)

So, do you have snow?  We've got loads and it's been snowing on and off all day... I decided to keep the kids off, and I'm so glad I did because Morgan's school closed within a couple of hours of opening and Dex's school sent messages out saying they were staying open but sending children home if parents could collect them.  I don't know why they open when it's as bad as it was today, it just creates confusion!  Not sure what'll happen tomorrow, but Dex was supposed to be dressing up for World Book Day and they've already sent messages saying that will be postponed to another day.  I knitted him a beard to go with his costume this morning (the things we do, eh?!), but I suppose he'll still get to wear it all eventually.

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely evening :o)

13 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. Really tempted by the image.. And the die! Susan x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A VERY Beautiful card Lisa, I love the colour combo and that stamp is lovely.

We have just had a fall of snow, our first after numerous flurries, the drive is 1inch deep in less than fifteen minutes, Thursday and Friday is supposed be our worst here in Wales.
Keep warm.
Faith
x

Aunty Sue said...

oh this is cool love the colour combo and the contemporary design

Veerle said...

Beautiful card. I had to search very hard to find the heart but...found it!
Thank you for entering our challenge. Greetings, Veerle DT-ATSC

Chris said...

Excellent card Lisa! Fabulous image, love the layout and the colour combo, the black accents really make your design pop!
We too have snow! Even my granddaughters' school closed...which apparently is unprecedented! Needless to say they were delighted to have an extra holiday...they are both praying for more snow.
xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lisa.
Sue x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, the flowers are so pretty and I love the colours and the heart wreath die cut the whole design. is absolute stunning! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

stay warm and cosy, I am keeping a close eye on the weather, my elderly parents live near Doncaster and it does look terrible :-/

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning card Lisa. Love the striking paper combo. A gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, I so like those flowers and your delightful design! A card any Mother would love! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Happy Crafting
Glenda DT

crafty said...

Love the grey with the yellow. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge this time.
Mary

Jules said...

Hi Lisa

I love the colours you have used here.

Just stunning!

Love Jules xx

Beth Brovold said...

Beautiful and vibrant...thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Fussy and Fancy "Favourite Colours"...good luck and hope that you will join us again soon!
Take care,
Beth

chanya13 said...

Very pretty flowers. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this month. Hugs Agnieszka chanya13