Tuesday 28 November 2017

Arctic Fun - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello :o)

I'm just popping in quickly to show you a card made with a super cute DigiStamp Boutique image called Arctic Fun... I don't think I've used this one before, and I've no idea why!


I'm sensing a theme with my Christmas cards for this year... most of them seem to feature a penguin or two!

The image is coloured with copics, with a touch of Prisma pencil, plus Glamour Dust sparkle and some tiny Viva pearl 'snow' dots.  The papers are those pretty Northern Whimsy digi ones again - Peppermint Latte Plaid and Peppermint Latte Coordinates, printed on linen card.  Sentiment tag stamps are LOTV (stamped in white on black card), snowflake dies and the oval are MFT die-namics and the border die is possibly Lil' Inkers?  Black twine and blue gem from my stash.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges
Come and Get It - animals challenge
Crafty Cardmakers - animal magic
Cutie Pie - bear hugs
Moving Along With the Times - Christmas animals
Crafty Catz - anything goes + optional winter colours

There was a showcase at Dex's school today - they have them a few times a year to show parents whatever the kids are working on.  There were little quizzes for the parents to join in with, and Dex's table did 'sentences using your senses', so we had to write something about what we could see/ hear/ smell etc... my sentence won first place, and I asked Dex afterwards if he cheated and made sure I won... he said 'no, I thought you should have got second' LOL!  I always go to Dex if I want an honest opinion on anything I'm making... he doesn't sugar coat anything!

Thanks for popping in :o)

19 comments:

Sarah said...

This is such a great card Lisa and I really must go have a look at those gorgeous papers!! I love that image and the design is brilliant. Boys are the best!! Lol xx

Lorraine said...

Another stunner Lisa. Love the cute penguins and those papers are just gorgeous.
Lorraine x

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Lisa! Oh my, this image is too cute, and I totally LOVE the card you made with it! Everything is perfect! :)

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I love this and yes I am loving the penguins this year too. Congrats on the win st school. Thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

Glenda Atkins said...

What a sweet and delightful card, fabulous image, colouring and design.Love how you shadowed the penguins and bear. Thanks for joining us at Craft Cardmakers for our 'animal magic' challenge!
hugs
Glenda DT

Brenda said...

LOL, kids can be so brutally honest, congrats on your win and another beautiful card. I love this image and your gorgeous coloring!

Hazel said...

A beautiful card and I love the touches of black. I would love Dexter, sounds just like my son Tim - though he's no longer a boy! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ha ha that made me smile about Dex. Fab fun card love the stong colours

Kim x said...

This is just fabulous Lisa. I love the cute image that you have used. I'm not really in to digi images, but this could really change my mind.
Thank you for entering your lovely card into my Animal Magic challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx

Jenny L said...

Hi Lisa,
what a very wonderful card and such a super design.
Love that super image and your colouring is ace.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Annette said...

Hahaha love Dex's reply!!! Fab card hun. Hope you're ok. xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card that image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog The theme is Christmas Animals. Hugs Jackie DT

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card for our challenge at MAWTT, xxxx

Anonymous said...

Love this card ! It's amazing x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lisa, this is beyond gorgeous hunny! I love, love, LOVE this sweet card. Gorgeous colours, and paper combo and utterly flawless colouring! Fab-u-lous!!!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

crafty said...

Beautiful. Love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Lisa, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Wendy said...

Love this Lisa, super cute!....Thanks for joining in with the Cuties :)
Wendy x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa - love your colouring.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x