Tuesday 6 October 2015

Swirl Christmas Tree - DigiStamp Boutique

Hello everyone :o)

Here's a couple of cards (ok, so it's the same card, just in different colours!) using the gorgeous Snowy Backgrounds and the Swirl Christmas Tree cutting file, which will be available soon from DigiStamp Boutique.



The snowy backgrounds were printed on linen card and I added Glamour Dust to the 'hills'.  I cut 3 trees for each card, using my Cameo, and layered them up for a bit of dimension, then sprayed the top layer with Spray & Sparkle.  I wanted something sparkly for the top of the tree but couldn't find quite the right thing, which considering the amount of stuff in my craft room is slightly ridiculous... but anyway!  So I started with black enamel dots, covered them in Glossy Accents, then sprinkled on some fine black glitter.  The sentiment is an old one from Elzybells (now closed... I miss that shop!).

Off to have a little wander around your blogs... hope you all have a lovely evening :o)

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Love both your cards. I seriously need to consider getting a Cameo! Karen x

Donna Mosley said...

These are so lovely Lisa, love the fab tree.

Donna x

Debs said...

Fabulous festive makes Lisa - love the swirly tree.
Debs xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous CAS cards Lisa and how is it that in a mountain of stash we can never quite find the right finishing touch!! xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

That's a lovely cut file Lisa and your two cards are gorgeous.
Lorraine

Scrap said...

lovely work

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Lisa, love the snowy background and the trees look fab.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Cute cards and very pretty papers. Good to see you posting again. :0)

Debra K. said...

Gorgeous cards Lisa! A great design. Oh, I wish I had a cutting machine :(. Hope you and the family are all well including Chester, of course. Debra x

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards Lisa, I love those trees :o)
Jackie xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Lol Lisa, I know exactly what you mean about having mountains of stuff but not quite the right thing! Despite that problem (lol!), this looks simply beautiful! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful Christmassy card.

Kat W said...

Ooooooh, beautiful designs; the swirly tree looks great in the little scene you made and I love the touches of sparkle :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Carole Pollard said...

Great cards the design looks fab love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Brilliant Christmas cards Lisa. Love the CAS design. LOL that you couldn't find quite the right thing in all your stash. How many times have I felt like that? Too funny! Hope you're well hun. Lovely to see some makes from you popping up. Hugs, Wends x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous , hope you had a fun weekend x

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this one, Great C&S design!
hugs me xx


PS we are having a dt call at ABC Christmas challenge !!!

Viv said...

Pretty cards Lisa, I bought the snowy bg paper too but couldn't get mine to print the pink version for some reason ! Viv xx