Sunday 28 September 2014

Little Miss Muffet Challenges - make it mini

Hello everyone :o)

I haven't had chance to blog much over the last few days, as Morgan's birthday has kept us busy... I think he had fun anyway.

Here's my slightly late creation for our current challenge at Little Miss Muffet, where we'd like to see you 'make it mini'.  I've made a little gift card holder... I'm going to save this for my Grandma's birthday, which isn't until December - that's very organised for me!


The gift card pocket inside...

I cut the gift card holder on my Cameo, but can't seem to attach the Silhouette cut file in InLinkz... it's a Lori Whitlock file, ID#60412.

I'm entering this for the following challenges
Simon Says - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - oh how cute
Crafting with Dragonflies - gift card holder
Delightful - cute & cuddly

Off for a little commenting catch up... hope you have a lovely evening :o)


24 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is cute, love the image and papers and it's practical too. Great idea to make a gift card holder. I've dusted off my Cameo also and been making some gift boxes and Halloween things. It makes short work of it and I got a lot made in no time.
Lorraine

Carol said...

Such a cute little gift card holder Lisa, gorgeous image and very pretty papers. Carol x

Donna Mosley said...

This is so cute Lisa, love it!

Donna x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Luuuurve. Don't need these papers, don't need these papers... X

Kristie W. said...

Very, very cute!!

Teresa Kline said...

hi Lisa! super cute circle card...sweeet! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Sharon said...

I love these papers Lisa. Fabulous colours with an adorable image.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue said...

So sweet and gorgeous. Fabulous colouring and I love those papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card Lisa xx

Susan Hogan said...

Such a sweet gift card holder. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Sarah said...

Love it Lisa and I'm certain Grandma will too!! xx

Jackie said...

Absolutely delightful, and so colourful :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
Luv
Debb

Whisper said...

Oooo what a lovely fun bright colour card, Luv Sam x

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Lisa… such an adorable image and I love the bright and funky papers… it's a fab shape and has a lovely retro feel to it! your grandma will love this! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sandy Palmer said...

This is what I call a bright cheerful card! Great set of papers and colors! Love the flower shape! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Cute and Cuddly"! :)

*Vicki* said...

This is so sweet Lisa!! I love the shape of the card looks like a matching flower to the image!! So cute! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Aneta said...

It's so cute! I like the shape of the card and colours!

Annette said...

This is adorable, I love the shape.
Hugs
Annette
xx

TRACEY MO said...

how cute great image love the colours.

Thanks for joining us at crafting with dragonflies today.

Tracey dt

CG said...

This is so lovely! Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Best, CG

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.love the shape and those fab papers and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

NickScrapShack said...

Gorgeous colouring and a very cute and cuddly bear!
Thank you for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges
Nick

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love the beautiful shape and colours! Have a lovely weekend.
Rebecca.