Tuesday 10 December 2013

Cute Ted Valentine Set - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello everyone :o)

It's my day to post on the DigiStamp Boutique blog, and I've used one of the cute new Valentine Ted images - for a birthday card though.  I'm down to 2 cards to complete for orders - one Christmas and one birthday... and then I can (very quickly!) make the rest of my own cards!




Do you remember the problems I was having with sticky copics?  Well, I think I've discovered a solution... although it's not one I'm completely happy about!  It seems to be the cardstock I colour on that's causing the issues... I'm not going to name it, as there are plenty of people using it and getting on fine - it must be a combination of the card and the way I colour!  I've switched to a different card and, hey presto, no sticky copics!  My colouring doesn't look as good though, so I either need to practise with the new card, or find a different one that I prefer.  As I said, I'm not naming the card here, but feel free to email me if you're having copic issues yourself and I'll let you know that way.

Items Used
Scalloped card blank - Craftwork Cards
Digi stamp - NEW Cute Ted Valentine Set - DigiStamp Boutique
Colouring - copics
Papers - MME
Bow die - MFT dienamics (from one of the blueprints sets)
Button from my stash

Hope you all have a lovely evening, will be round for a little catch up later :o)

**There's less than an hour left if you haven't entered my candy yet - you can find it here**

16 comments:

Jane said...

What a lucky Grandma to get such a great card
Hugs
Jane

Debs M said...

your colouring always looks fab to me x

Sarah said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Smashing colours too. xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lisa and such a cute image. Your colouring always looks fab to me.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Awww, he's adorable Lisa. I love how you've coloured him. He's so cute.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh I am sooooooooooo in love!! Beauuuuuuuutiful card hunny, your artwork is absolutely flawless, love love love. Hugs xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie and i'm glad you've sorted out your sticky copics problem too, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

Awwwww such a sweet image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous papers too.
hugs Sue xx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Lisa - so cute xx

Christine L said...

Definitely an 'awwwwwwww' card hon... love it.

Interesting to hear about your sticky copics... it doesn't happen often to me, but annoying when it does! I use Splendorgel Bright White 280 gsm that I get from my local printers.

Big hugs
Christine x

Jackie said...

Your colouring looks absolutely fine to me, the card is gorgeous too :o)
Jackie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely card Lisa, I love the MME papers, I have a thing for them at the moment - started a bit of a collection, lol. I have trouble getting the thicker Neenah cardstock through my printer for digis so I have to go with an alternative and I find that it bleeds so I'm on the hunt for suitable marker card too.
Lorraine

heidy said...

Oh this is such a cute card Lisa!!
XXX Heidy

Unknown said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt!! Love your adorable fluffy bear Lisa, so pretty! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! what a lovely Granny card

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.adorable sweet bear and I love the fab diecut bow ;D

xx coops xx