Wednesday 1 August 2012

Waste Not Wednesdays wk28

I'm back again - it's a bit busy around my blog this week lol!  If you came for the Sugar Nellie Sneak Week, you just need to scroll down a bit to the post below.

It's Wednesday, so that means it's time for my little Waste Not Wednesdays challenge again - here to get you using up your neglected and un-used stamps and stash.  And you might remember there was a prize for the last challenge, so we need a winner, and the lucky one is....

No. 39 - Louise

Congrats hun :o)  Please email me with your address and I'll get your new stamps in the post!

Now, as it's the first Wednesday of the month, that means there's a £5 gift voucher up for grabs from the fabulous DigiStamp Boutique.  I've also decided, as it's the looooong school holidays and things are a bit manic around here (and it's probably the same for a lot of you), that I'll leave the challenge open for a full month this time.  I'll add a little prize myself too - a surprise one (as I haven't decided what it'll be yet!), so the challenge will run until the beginning of September, but there'll be two winners to make up for it.




I've used a previously un-inked and very cute little bear from LOTV... She's called Born to Shop, and I've coloured her with promarkers and flexmarkers.  While I was on holiday a lady called Karen left a comment asking what colours I use for bears, but I can't find a way to reply to her, so I'll add it here - Cocoa, Raw Sienna, Mustard, Pastel Yellow and Vanilla... hope that helps if you're reading again!

The papers are from a K&Co pad that I'd forgotten about.  I also used Whimsy corners, vintage style ribbon, added a card candy centre for the bow, green pearls from my stash and some punched hearts, oh and the little scalloped border die is MFT dienamics.

I'm entering my card for the following challenges:

Sooo... don't forget - the linky will be open for a whole month, and there'll be two random winners... hopefully I'll then get back to weekly challenges!  Just dust something off and get it used, and then link up below.

Hope you all have a lovely evening, I'm off to try and catch up with some of you now :o)

45 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I love that cute image and your colouring, as always, is fabulous. The papers and layout are gorgeous too.

Hugs Sue

heidy said...

What a cutie Lisa and as always your card is fabolous!!
XXX Heidy

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Wow Lisa, a fabby card again, love those shades of blue and green together and that bear looks like she is havinga good ol' spending spree :) Hugs, Teresa x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card lisa, love your wee bear and beautiful colouring, love the design and papers too...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, another beautiful creation that is making my hand itch .... lol! Simply stunning colourwork on that fabbie bear, just an all round adorable work of art. Oooh, a whole month - I might stand a chance of entering this time (the week's are going far too quickly for my liking) Huge huggles sxx

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Awesome card Lisa. I love that stamp and can't believe that you haven't had it inky previously!
I can't believe I won the prize from the last weeks challenge- it has made my day. Thanks so much. Will email you now xxx
PS hope you had a great holiday!

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Ready-Teddy-Go ;)

Debbie Dt x

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie, fabby layout and papers too, Luv Sam x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, she is a really sweet bear. Love the DP and the colour combo.

Kat xx

Donna Mosley said...

A beautiful card Lisa, love the very cute image and your fab colour combo.

Donna x

Little K Smith said...

Awww so gorgeous Lisa, an adorable little bear, such pretty colours and I love the layout too :)
And thank you for joining us at Ready Teddy Go!
Kelly.x

Unknown said...

Lisa Aunty Sharon is going to adore this card its fab Hugs Elaine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Uninked, ooh how could you, I love her and this is fab. Will try to play along.

Danni said...

Oh so adorable! Just precious!

Lorraine said...

What a cute bear! Love your colouring and the little hearts are a lovely finishing touch.
Lorraine x

Lou said...

Hi! this is really sweet,gorgeous colours too.
hugs Lou.xx

Denise said...

This is so very cute and I love the layout and colour combo.
Hugs
Denise xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Lisa this is beautiful I love that cute little image also the fantastic design a super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mary J said...

Congrats to the winner! And what a very sweet card, Lisa - amazing colouring as usual!

gina g said...

Aww this is soo sweet Lisa i love the image. luv gina xx

mixamatoasties said...

Aww that's so sweet Lisa. Love it.

Susan x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card Lisa.
luv
Debby

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card good Lisa luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Christine L said...

Hi Lisa

I love your little bear - and your fab layout....

Hugs
Christine x

Jackie said...

What a delightful card, that image is so gorgeous, and beautifully coloured :o)
Jackie xx

Victoria said...

Another cracker of a card you've shared with us!

emma mitchell said...

Hi Lisa , such a cute image on this gorgeous card .
I love the colour you colour your bears so thanks for sharing .
Hugs Emma xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.i love the sweet bear and fabulous colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Jenny said...

Such an adorable image and card to match - love it! hugs x

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous card Lisa. I came across your blog from the Papertake Weekly Challenge where I am guest designer this month. I couldn't stop at viewing your one entry cos your cards are just fabulous. I am now a follower and will look forward to seeing some more designs.
Love Sharon. x

rosie said...

gorgeous card Lisa. fab colours. love the image x

Sally said...

love your card Lisa, such beautiful colouring. Glad you could join us at Ready Teddy Go. Hope you can join the blog hop too.
Hugs Sally xxx

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the chance to link up and the reminder to use up my stash! ;) Your card is darling--LOVE all those pearls!!!!! :)

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Lisa.
Sue x

Lorraine said...

Aw, this is precious! I love tht bear image and your coloring of it! Also love the soft colors of your card! Hope I can play in your month long challenge...I have too many uninked and unused stuff, lol.

Laura Bradley said...

Beautiful! Aunty Sharon will love it! Love the subtle colours and your beautiful colouring as always! Laura x

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Lisa!! I love your blog. Thanks for the challenges. Have a fantastic weekend!! Hugs, Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Lisa, love that sweet image and beautifully coloured...thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go!
Helen x

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful card. Great colouring and shading!

I love your challenge. I so need the push to use my stash right now!!!

PinksyDoodles said...

Aww, this card is adorable - I love it!
Thank you for joining us at Ready Teddy Go this month,
Clare x

Craftdee said...

Your card is lovely... what a sweet image! Thanks for your challenge, from the Stash Queen, Donna ☺

Unknown said...

Awww this is adorable, lovely sweet image and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

BethieJ said...

DARLING Card!! Love that sweet image and GREAT color combo!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Apassionforpaper said...

Lisa, your card is just too adorable, what a great image and your colouring is stunning!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Ready-Teddy-Go challenge and good luck in the prize draw

Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

Denise Goeldner said...

Love this image and your card is so gorgeous. Hugs Denise xx