Saturday 17 December 2011

Some quick Christmas cards

Another busy day today, we've had a huge toy clear out to make space for all the new stuff the boys will be getting for Christmas.  And then we put the tree up - it's looking very pretty apart from one bit at the back that has about 30 baubles crammed onto 3 or 4 branches... Dex was in charge of that bit!

As I've not had chance to make anything today (although I should be making cards for my Grandma's birthday, which is only a few days away!), I thought I'd show the quick cards I made for Morgan's teachers and Dex's nursery staff.


I made 12 of these cards using different LOTV die cut nativity scenes and Christmas Sparkles digi papers from Pink Gem Designs, printed onto linen card.  I kept them really simple, just printing the sentiments directly onto the card and inking around all the edges.




And then very similar cards for Morgan's teachers using LOTV die cut images that Morgan picked out, and Pink Petticoat gingham papers, printed onto linen card.  Inked all the edges, added lots of glamour dust and that's it.  Sorry the photos aren't very good, but they were taken quite late when the light had gone.

Tonight I should be rushing around making my Grandma's cards and writing in Christmas cards (still haven't posted any yet!), but I'll probably end up wasting the whole evening on the laptop - there's always tomorrow isn't there?!

19 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Lisa. These are so beautiful, and I love how you have personalised them, thats a lovely touch. I am sure they will be thrilled.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Vicky said...

Oooh Lisa they are all so adorable hun...and the little sentiments are so sweet...!

hope you have a lovely evening...on the lappy...lol...big hugs Vicky xx

Janette said...

LOL...Lisa, yes there is always tomorrow hun.....The cards you made for the teachers are so sweet, love 'em....your going to meet yourself coming back if your not careful...lol...chill out abit, ...says the mad woman running round like a headless chicken...lol...xxxx

heidy said...

Oh the teatchers will love them,there so adorable Lisa!
Hugs Heidy

Debs M said...

lovely, the teachers will love them x

Catherine said...

Lovely set of cards...

Unknown said...

Awwww Lisa these are gorgeous! Makes me feel bad that I didn't bother making Christmas cards for Emily's teachers and school friends this year - oh well there's always next, isn't there! Sarah

Fiona said...

wow Lisa...these are fab. I'm sure all the teachers will love them.

Fi
x

An Occasional Genius said...

These are fabulous Lisa! I absolutely love the simplicity of them. I haven't even begun writing my Christmas cards yet, at this rate it may well be next year!! Hope you're ok hon xx

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Totally awesome cards.

Jackie said...

A delightful selection of cards :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

aw these are gorgeous lisa.i love the adorable images and fab sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Cazza said...

Fabulous quick makes Lisa, I bet the teachers loved the personalisation too :o)
Ha ha, I'm a 'always tomorrow' kind of girl too, it's probably why I'm always late with EVERYTHING lol!! Looks like it's you and me both having a manic Sunday then :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Lisa stunning cards love them all. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous cards Lisa. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards Lisa, gorgeous images!
Helen x

Lorraine said...

Oh these are so adorable - love the sweet images, glitter and the gingham papers!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Lisa..these cards are absolutely beautiful!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Juls said...

wow these are just gorgeous!! Love the soft colours and the gingham! Hugs Juls