I've used a really gorgeous new image from Prairie Fairy available here. I've coloured it with promarkers and only just realised when I went to find the link for the image, that I've coloured things slightly wrong! Some of the area under the little boy's feet should have been water, and what I assumed was a spade handle is actually a stick... can I blame being poorly? I think it could have done with some sky too, but never mind I'll do that next time! The papers are a Sweet Shoppe Designs download, sentiment from Craftwork Cards, button & gingham ribbon from my stash and used the MS zigzag punch for the edges. For once I've not followed a sketch, they kept going wrong even though I use them for nearly every card, so I kept it fairly simple!
I'm also entering my card for the following challenges:
- Stamp Something - recipe (designer paper, button/s, ribbon)
- Daring Cardmakers - here comes the sun (I haven't used the colours suggested but it's all quite summery so hope it's ok!)
- Crafty Catz - fancy edge & ribbon
- Cute Card Thursday - ribbon-tastic
- Quixotic - one for the boys
Just a quick note - there are still a couple of days left on the 'kids candy' that my 7yr old son has on his blog, if anyone would like to enter - link at the top of my sidebar, it'd be lovely to get some more entries :o)