Monday 17 May 2010

Crafty Cardmakers 21 - inside out


Time for a new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and this week we'd like to see you decorate the insides of your cards as well as the outsides. I generally do this for special cards, but I wish I had time to do it with them all - it really finishes them off nicely. Your inside can be as simple or as complicated as you like, as long you've decorated it in some way that's fine :o)

I've used a sweet image from Pink Cat Studio that I bought a few weeks ago - the flower image on the inside of my card was a freebie with any purchase that day. I've coloured my images in with promarkers, papers are Making Memories (at least I think they are, forgot to check the pad!), with coredinations cardstock. I've cut all the shapes with nesties (plain circles, blossom, plain & scalloped ovals) apart from the largest circles which were drawn with a compass and handcut. Added some MME flower buttons and a Craftwork Cards sentiment to finish.


I'm also entering my card for the following challenges:

20 comments:

Debs M said...

What a gorgeous card, love the colours and those bp's are lush! I wish i had the time (and money) to decorate the inside of all my cards too x

Stef H said...

oh i love it!!! the colors are fabulous and so is your colorING!!! totally fabulous!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Sweetie, and wow another gorgeous card, love the image you've used and the pretty papers. Hugs Linda x

Heather said...

A truly scrumptious card, love the colour and papers.....fabulous layout and such an adorable image.
Thanks so much for joining in at Crafty Calendar.
hugs Heather xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card inside n out, luv the image so sweet, awesome colouring, luv the papers, sue,x

coops said...

wow stunning card, just love the fab image and how you have done the inside too.gorgeous colours.luv coops.xx

Lizzy said...

WOW this is stunning! fab image... luv the colours/papers & luv the ace layout xx Lizzy xx

craftymum said...

Hi Lisa
Super card inside and out
Thanks for joining us at TG
this week
Love sarah XXX

Lindsey said...

This is so beautiful and your colouring is perfect, Love those papers and the detail on the inside. Can i ask what colour yellows you used for the centre of the flowers?
Linds xx

CarlaKH said...

Oh this is sooo cute...what a great color combo!
Thanks for joining us at FFF!

Suzi Mac said...

Awe!! how sweet is this, love the colours, image and the design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x

Suzi Mac said...

It's just me again hun. I still adore this beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x

Squirrel x said...

Super gorgeous bright sunny card hun, thanks for playing Totally Gorjuss with us this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card Lisa.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Lisa. Love the bright colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Andrea said...

A very nice card - like it.
Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Many greetings and have an nice week
Andrea-Emmi41

Trisha said...

Oh I just love Pink cat's Lily images! You did a beautiful job coloring and the papers u used. I wish I could have had a chance to work with you at Prairie Fairy,because I loved your work. Now that I have my own blog, now I can. Good luck this week at PFF. Come check out my candy if you like on my blog! Hugs XOXO Trish

Mina said...

stunning card Lisa and wow those colours are amazing...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

Kat said...

This is really lovely Lisa. I love the image and the DP is just perfect with it. I always mean to do the insides but I never seem to get round to it lol! Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat xx

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

This is gorgeous! The paper used is beautiful!!!
And the inside fits perfectly with the front!
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft Monday Challenges!
Hugs, Marit.