Tuesday 10 November 2009

ICSketches 42 GD card


It's my 2nd week as guest designer for Inspirational Card Sketches and another great sketch to follow. I've made another Christmas card - still need to make lots more!

I've used this adorable little bear from Elzybells, I just got him last week and couldn't wait to use him. I've coloured him with promarkers, chalked the sky background, added a little bit of glitter to the falling snowflakes and used polar white flowersoft for the snow on the ground. The papers are glittery ones from a DCWV stack, the cardstock is coredinations that I've sanded back a little. The big snowflake was made with the cuttlebug icicle die with lots of glamour dust added and a huge gem, and then I've used a little snowflake punch to make some little snowflakes, added glitter, stuck them onto some blue buttons and added some little gems. The gingham ribbon was a craft fair purchase - I went a bit ribbon mad that day!

I'm also entering this card for the following challenges:

When I was checking through the challenges to enter, I noticed that I got top 5 at Cupcake last week, how fab is that? So thank you Cupcake for choosing my card :o)





13 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lisa, Gorgeous card! Such a cute image and love the snow.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts and the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Lisa x

Mandy said...

Hun this is gorgeous, such a cute image and the papers are beautiful, love it
hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card and what a cute bear.

Hugs Fiona xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lisa, what a sweet card. I love the adorable image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and the snowflake is perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Georgia said...

Aww, this is stunning Lisa! I love the soft blues you've used and the bear is so sweet! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
Georgia x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card love the layout and those snowflakes are the perfect embelishment for this sweet image

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Jules said...

Hi Lisa

What a gorgeous card.

Your little bear really looks like he is sitting in the snow!!

Perfect colours and embellishments (and bling!!).

Thank you for joining in my challenge with Allsorts - I hope you enjoyed it.

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Lisa H. said...

what a sweet little image. nice card. thanks for playing with us at stamp something.

Unknown said...

I love blues so this card is a winner straight away! Love that cute bear too! Fabulous card Lisa.
Hugs Viv xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, really cute card, thanks for joining in at Crafter Calendar.

Liz x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi Hun, this is amazing i love the colours on this little cutie, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week, big hugs pops x x x

Caroline said...

Stunning card! Great image. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender Challenge. Caroline x